CARTA PARA SANTA

AQUI LES TRASCRIBO LA CARTA DE LIZBETH PARA SANTA ....

DEAREST SANTA,

I HAVE BEEN VERY GOOD THIS YEAR SO HERE ARE MY WISHES:

1. That every year you come.
2. That I learn how to swim.
3. Thar I learn how to skate.
4. That I Can go far places.
5. That I can go to the North Pole.
6. I want to see you real.
7. Iwant to see the reinders.
8. I want to be Just Like my mom.
9. I want to skate with you Santa
10. I want to be a reinder

                Thanks a lot Santa With Lots of Love, Lizbeth

Espero y les haya gustado, pues a mi me fascino, en realidad, siempre ha sido asi Liz, nunca pide cosas materiales, ella siempre desea cosas que me sorprenden.

4 comentarios:

Jo dijo...

Creo que debo ser menos mezquina...
me ha enseñado algo lizbeth

:D

Ari dijo...

Awww tu hija es tan tierna. Deseo una como ella.

Los niños ahora sólo piensan en lo último en juguetes y tecnología, ¿será culpa de uno?

Lata dijo...

AAAAHHH, ¿es tu hija?

Unknown dijo...

Que lindura d eniña!
me gusto tu arbolito y tus desos, igualmente para ti que tengas una feliz navidad! con tu hija :D Saludos!!!!

 

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.